The security of your data is important to me, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User's device.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
Use of Data
I use the collected data for various purposes:
- To send you emails via MailerLite when new content is published.
- To understand usage to make improvements to the site.
When you visit the Site, certain information is collected using the following technologies:
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- This site uses MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help me monitor and improve our newsletter.
- This site collects using embedded opt-in forms certain information such as: Name, Email Address, Location, Mailing List preference.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Retention of Data
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
I may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given me permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. I aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information I have on you.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).